Tuesday, December 31, 2013

MMXIII

I wasn't really giddy when 2013 started. Let’s just say I got up on the wrong side of the bed, sobbing about some cobwebs of 2012. The year had the usual challenges, confusion, frustrations, bad decisions, tears and pain. Nevertheless, I have enough reason to believe that 2013 was awesome. I had blessings and breakthroughs. God used the tears to fortify my heart and show that He is in control. I've been blessed with new projects, learned new things, met new people, reconnected with old ones, went to interesting places, increased my cultural competence, ate good food, tried new things, read new books, etc. I am blessed with an insanely loving family and awesome friends. My list is beaming with answered prayers. God has placed me in a position of success. He has cleared the path and undoubtedly provided for my needs (even some of my wants). I am coming out of 2013 stronger, blessed, and hopeful. I am excited for more blessings and breakthroughs in 2014. 

2 comments: